We are now offering Eyelash Extensions:
Classic Set $87.50
As the name suggest this look is natural and mimics the look of Mascara with a fuller look
Volume Set $120
Three eyelash extensions are applied to each of your own lashes, achieving a full and fluffy look
Just like your hair, your eyelashes have a growth cycle… which means Top ups are recommended 2-3 weekly to replace any that have fallen out naturally. When your lashes have approximately 30-50% of the full set remaining. Less than 30% may require a full new set.
2 Weekly Classic Infills $49.50
2 Weekly Volume Infills $59.90
3 Weekly Classic Infills $59.50
3 Weekly Volume Infills $69.90
We recommend not to wet your eyelashes for ideally 24 hours after your treatment, and avoid steam rooms/saunas or hot showers for at least 48 hours, this allows time for the glue to dry. A light mist is fine.
Avoid putting oily products close to the eye and do not wear oil based or waterproof mascara as this can weaken the bonding agent and shorten the life span of your extensions. However if you do wish to wear mascara, we do have a water based mascara we can recommend that you can apply from middle to tip avoiding the roots.
Do not use cotton wipes, pads or buds on your eyes, as it will catch the extensions and risk prematurely pulling them out. Use a soft brush or oil free makeup remover around the eye area if necessary.
Brush your lashes daily using a lash wand you will be provided with. Ideally wash the roots and skin between your eyelashes daily using a lash shampoo or cleanser to remove dust, oils or makeup build up. So you do not get any premature lash loss or infection.
Sleep on your back, and we recommend sleeping on a silk pillow case
Be careful of heat such as a hair dryer, lighter, fire, bbq or oven may burn your extensions
Please do not touch or rub the eyelashes and be gentle
This duo has everything you need for healthy glowing skin!
Bellē (powder) contains a mixture of skin and body-loving collagen, nutrients, minerals and antioxidants to support your beauty and health from within.
Encorē (Tablets) has a unique blend of all-natural ingredients designed to complement Bellē and enhance your results.
Benefits of Bellē
- Reverses the signs of aging
- Improves hair and nail strength
- Clears blemishes
- Reduces joint pain and increases bone strength
- Brightens the complexion
- Reduces cellulite
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
Benefits of Encorē
- Protects skin from free‑radical damage
- Nourishes and strengthens hair
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports hormone balance
- Enhances digestive health
RRP $148.98 for both.
Waxing. . . .
If you've been wondering if waxing is the right option for you these benefits might make the decision easier:
- It lasts longer: as the hair is removed from the follicle, it takes mush longer to to regrow, sometimes up to 4-6 weeks.
- Softer & Thinner: you don't end up with nasty coarse stubble that you'd have just days after shaving.
- No Razor Burn: Waxing prevents any irritation you get from shaving.
- It also Exfoliates: leaving you with silky smooth skin!
Our most Popular Waxing Prices. . . .
$30.00 1/2 Arm
$35.00 1/2 Leg
$52.50 Full Leg
$17.50 Upper Lip
$45.50 Brazilian (4-6 weekly)
$17.50 Eyelash Tint
$17.50 Eyebrow Tint
$17.50 Eyebrow Shape
Eye Trio $42.50
Lash Lifts . . . .
Thinking about upping your eyelash game this year?
Let us introduce you to the lash lift, a semi-permanent treatment that aims to curl your lashes upward so you can ditch the eyelash curler.
It’s like perming your lashes into a lifted, curled state.
1 hour Treatment
(includes Lash Tint)
Manicures & Pedicures . . .
Relax & enjoy while we take care of your nails!
Our Manicures begin when we file, shape and buff your nails, treat your cuticles, paint your nails with your choice of our OPI collection (Lacquer or Gel - whatever you'd like!)
Maybe its a Pedicure you like! You'll love the relaxing soak followed by a foot scrub, nails are shaped and cuticles repaired. To finish we pamper you with a foot & leg massage followed by your choice of OPI Polish.
Spray Tanning . . . .
PRE-SPRAY TAN TIPS
- Remove unwanted hair from your body. Waxing or shaving 8 to 24 hours before the tan is important as the skin becomes prepared for the absorption of the tanning solution. The dead skin cells are removed from the upper layer of the skin, allowing the new and fresh skin to reap out.
- Shower before your session. Avoid using body washes which are extra moisturising and opt for a gel-based body wash or bar soap. Don’t forget to also wash your body with exfoliating gloves or a soft washcloth and scrub your body.
- An essential spray tan before and after step that is often overlooked is remembering to wear loose and dark clothes to your spray tanning session. Clothes often get stained after the tanning session so wear something that can be easily cleaned later. You should also wear loose shoes or flip flops.
- Exfoliation plays a vital role in the tanning process. Exfoliating prior to the session will remove the dead skin and extend the life of your tan.
- If you have an appointment for a manicure or pedicure, keep it before your spray tanning session.
- Spray tanning before and after care also involves not wearing deodorant, lotions or perfumes both before and right after the spray tanning session. Deodorants tend to mix with the tanning solution and create unwanted results. In addition, makeup, perfumes and even jewelry will come in the way of the tanning solution and act as barriers for an even finish.
- Do not apply a moisturiser or body butter before the tanning session. These create streaks in the tan as the solution slides off from the skin instead of being absorbed.
Massage . . . .
Judy, our fully qualified massage therapist is part of our team and she is highly qualified and has years of experience .... her hands are just pure magic.
Call or txt Judy to make a booking with her on 0274415279...we can all highly recommend her Massage....it just about makes us drool!
Don't forget that that our massages include scented essential oils, a warmed bed, tranquil music...what more can you ask for!